petak, 5. kolovoza 2016.

Blogger problems - ONLINE VERSION OF US -Blog must have your soul ! - ENGLISH VERSION / BOSNIAN VERSION

                                                                 Hi people !

                                                               English version:

It is very big number of people who have more diffrent ways to keep a blog , but they believe in way how other blogs work . Blog is something personal , our and that must have online "YOU  " , but sometime that is far away of us .


                                                               Bosnian version:
Veliki je broj ljudi koji imaju toliko načina da vode svoj bloga , ali vjeruju na način kako drugi blogovi funkcionišu . Blog je nešto lično , naše i to mora imati ONLINE TEBE , MENE , ali ponekad je je naš blog dosta udaljen od nas .

English version:

I want to be what I am . I don’¨t want to write :” Hey everyone” . Today I prepare this , that ". I want to be free on my blog . Some bloggers have unwrittten rules in her blog life , but  this what we not see in our blogging  is rules what is like activity which must happend.  No , it musn’t happend . People make this . I want reality . Children with 13 ,14 make theirs blog on this : “If you broke your nails , you must buy this ...” ..We are not that. When you started with your first blog , your first post make started packed of posts with :Used  products , outfit , favourties and 1 half of that they don’ t now. I can take mum’s bag with shadows , eyeliners , concealer and I am makeup artist . Children’s always make rutines and theirs rutines in their post is half of cosmetic markert. Do you think is it true ? Should I make post about powders ? I eat lips balm when I put it on my lips . When I wanted to make post about concealer I put this under my eyes and I  was Mongol girl . White skin and yellow line under eyes . That was lightest colour .And what I should to do? Make post about”greatest concealer “ in the world?
“Review Deborah concealer”? Discusting.


Bosnian version :

Ja želim biti ono što sam. Niti pozdrav ne želim koristit koji sam prije koristila . "Zdravo svima . Danas imamo ovo , ono". Toliko blogeri koristi nepisana pravila bloganja , ali to što mi ne vidimo u bloganja , makar bio i pozdrav je pravilo sviju , bez kojeg ne možete biti bloger. To se ne mora dešavati . Ljudi to koriste , misleći da će tim putem stvoriti blog koji je kvalitetan , poznat itd. Djeca od 13, 14 godina  prave od njihovih blogova ovo :"Ako slomite svoj nokat , mora ti koristit ovo"... Zašto postajemo to ? Kada krenete sa bloganjem , vaš prvi post mora biti :"Korišteni proizvodi , outfit-i , favoriti , a za polovinu toga i ne znaju. Djeca uvijek prave rutine od pola Dm-a . Da li mislite da je to tačno?  Možda bih ja trebala napisati post o puderima ? Pojedem labelo na ustima , ali moram biti idealan bloger. Znate kadsa sam počela sa bloganjem htjela sam pisati o korektorima . Dvije tamne crte ispod očiju su morale biti "jedan veliki problem" , pa sam kupila korektor  i izgledala sam kao Mongol . Svijetao ten sa žutim linijama ispod očiju? I ja sam od tada makeup artist i moram pisati o "najboljem korektoru na svijetu"
Review Deborah concealer? -Odvratno.

English version:

If someone make small mistekes in writing , he should say :”Sorry , sorry please” , but when this person copy the text about cosmetic  he should say :”I hope that you liked that”. Without mistekes , without bad fitures , and any “This is me . I am not I in posts wheere I am talking about beauty ,fashion” we are not bloggers -persons  , we are mashines where only 2 plus 2 results 4 , and we haven’t any other person characters . People with white background on theirs blogs want had design and proffesional look , but here
 I can’t find their soul. I have white background , but this is something what I want , not proffesional
look . Proffesoinal look not say white background , but our work and all :"WE" in blogging will create proffesional . We can everything . Make posts about morning rutine , hauls , outfits , favourties , but it must
 be something by OURS , not by THEIRS. 

Bosnian version:

Ako netko napravi malu grešku tokom pisanja on bi se trebao izvinjavati hiljadu puno ,ali kada ta osoba kopira tekst o kozmetici , on treba reći :"Nadam se da vam se dopada " . Bez grešaka  i loših osobina i bez onoga :"Ovo sam ja . Ja nisam JA , kada govorim o ljepoti , modi . Tu nismo osobe , tu smo profesionalne mašine , gdje je uvijek 2 plus 2 -četiri . Tu mi nemamo nikakvih mana , ali niti osobnosti . Ljudi sa bijelom pozadinom žele steći profesionalnost , ali tu nema njihove duše. Profesionalnost bloga ne znači bijelo niti bilo kakvo , već ono gdje vladaju naše ideje i sami MI , i to stvara profesionalan blog. Možemo sve sa svojim blogovima . Pisati postove o rutinama , haul postove , outfit postove , favorite , ali to mora biti NAŠE ,  a ne TUĐE.

English version:

People runs away
if must writing about truth when they can get hates , because more people are that bad truth. Example : “When I am talking about Kardashians , Justin Bieber , Seleni Gomez in truth how
 they are , I get 2 comments , or nothing . Why ? Because between comments on their Facebook 
profile how they person are natural like Kim , Kylie , it is very big chance to find people which can see my post . And now , I am bad , but one facts how is it about one celebrity , like theirs photos without clothes , that is lie . I say people who say :”I’m fan of her “ , I think that mean like:”I am maid of her “ , because you are idol of her ,him , and who is her or she? Does she /he now for you ? Nope , but how they are primitive and discusting,
people has known , but they have thaused and tousend likes on Facebook , Twitter.

Bosnian version:

Ljudi uvijek bježe ako moraju pisati o istini , kada će dobiti hejtove , zato što je mnogo ljudi ta loša istina . Primjer: Kada ja govorim o Kardashianima , Justin Bieberu , Seleni Gomez u istini kakvi su oni  , ja dobijem 2 komentara ili ništa . Zašto? Zato što među komentarima na njihovim Facebook profilima  kako su prirodne osobe kao Kylie , Kim , postoji velika šansa  da se zadesi jedna od osoba koja komentariše takve osobe  i vidi moj post . I sada , ja ne valjam , ali činjenica kakav je jedan celebrity kao  njihove fotografije bez odjeće , je laž .  Ja kažem ljudima koji kažu :"Ja sam njen , njegov fan" da to znači isto kao reći :"Ja sam njegov, njenin slug", zato što biti idol nje , njega , a tko je on /ona? Da li znaju za vas? Ne , ali kako su primitivni i odvratni ljudi znaju , ali opet imaju hiljade i hiljade jakova na društvenim mrežama.


                                                    What are you thinking about post?
I want to hope that this post will be succesed , and it on your mind ,so please comment honesty!
                                                 
                                                                                 Bye!

                                                                      Šta mislite o postu?
    Nadam se da će post biti uspješan i to je na vama, tako da molim vas komentarišite iskreno!

                                                                             
                                                                                    Ćao!

Nema komentara: